Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I know, I know...

But have you ever gotten so far behind on something (or many things) that the mere thought is overwhelming?
Yeah, I though so. Well that's where I am with this blog... and my house actually...
I've been so bogged down taking on new projects and working more (yay!) that I didn't even open my computer last week... seriously.
I feel like I'm catching up and would love to spend more time taking photos and writing, but with a friend's wedding next week and family visiting this weekend, I don't know how often I'll be showing my face around here.
In the meantime however, this is what we've been up to lately:
*The backyard fence is up (thanks neibs!)
*Flower and vegetable beds are planted
*I've made progress on the window refinishing
*I'm still in the planning phase of the kitchen remodel
*Adelaide is teething
*I threw a shower for a friend (with help of course)
*I'm teaching two more yoga classes each week with the hopes of another one to be added soon
*Our camera has been dead for a week so I don't have proof of any of this but you'll just have to trust me. ;-)
oh, AND we finally played Beatles Rock Band over spring break and had an awesome time!

Sorry for the lame post but I promise I will be back with some riveting visuals and funner stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment